Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Potential Finalist!

On Friday, I got an email from Project: Direct notifying me that the film is a potential finalist. This means that it is one of twenty films that have been selected. I had to send in all my paperwork and legal forms and then on Dec. 27 (this Saturday), the top 10 will be announced on the Project: Direct website: www.youtube.com/projectdirect. If Mirror is one of those 10, I will need EVERYONE to vote for it once a day from Dec. 27 through Jan. 5. Here is the link again to watch the film: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHgshn0vIW0. Also, please tell your friends to vote each day. This is really exciting! I am thrilled that so many people have seen the film on YouTube. Hopefully it will be in the top 10! Thanks everyone!

No comments:

 
Webpage Design and Site Photography Property of Jonathan Taylor Photography | 2008