Sunday, December 14, 2008

ALL DONE!

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall is finished and uploaded to YouTube! Please watch the film, rate it, and leave your comments: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHgshn0vIW0. Then, send it to your family and friends.

The requirements for the Project: Direct 2009 contest were a 5 min. running time and use of a red phone and two props from their list. I used a silver lighter and thick-rimmed glasses. Tonight is the deadline for the contest.

I'm very happy with the end product. Praise God that everything came together and that it's finally done! I give God all the credit. Also, I am so grateful for the work that Nick Hegge did. He worked very hard to make this film look great (including many hours of lost sleep and putting up with me!). My family was very supportive and I could not have made it without them! I am in awe of all the people that contributed to this project, and I could never thank you all enough!

I will keep you posted on how the contest goes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing Job, Brooke...and all the cast and crew! Bravo!

Melchizedek said...

Great job everyone! The film was awesome

Unknown said...

Amazing job! You were involved with Come What May, were you not? I was as well, or rather, I hung out in my spare time as I was beginning my new full-time job. :D Right now, I am in the middle of organizing a Christian film festival for April 4-5, 2009 (http://moonlightfilmfest.ning.com). I would love to have your film in my festival! I know of other excellent films that will be included, but I have not opened it up for general submissions yet -- not until the new year. I am eliciting in person at this point. Check out the website and get back to me... consider joining the network. I just created it last week, which is why it does not yet have members. You could be one of the first. :)

God bless with your project, Brooke.

The Other Katie said...

The film is amazing! Fantastic job all around. Congrats!
-Katie

Batman said...

This is great stuff, it could be a 168 Project Film :)

I shall pray for you and your success with this film, and festival.

In Him,
Mike
Phil. 4:13

Brooke said...

Thank you so much! I really need your prayers!

 
Webpage Design and Site Photography Property of Jonathan Taylor Photography | 2008